The techno savvy lot from India is always enthusiast about the new launches. Well, it seems that will have a special pre Diwali of their own this month. There are a bunch of exciting devices getting ready to hit the market assisted with the strong support of leaked images and rumors. Read on for the Top 10 hottest upcoming gadgets in India.
1. Google Nexus 5
- 4.96 inch display with 1920 X 1080 pixels
- Powered by a 2.3GHz Quad core Snapdragon processors coupled with 2GB RAM
- Larger camera sensor with 13MP camera
- 32GB in-built memory but no Micro-SD card
Google Nexus 5 expected to be launched on October 30th together with the release of Android 4.4 KitKat.
2. Apple iPad 5
- 9.7 inch screen size and much lighter and thinner than the previous version
- 8MP camera
- Powered by 64bit A7X processor
The 5th generation Apple iPad 5 is expected to hit the market by early November.
3. Apple iPad Mini 2
- 7.9 inch retina display with 2048 X 1536 pixel resolution
- A5X or A6 processor
- Touch ID finger print scanning feature
Apple iPad Mini 2 is supposed to be released by early November.
4. Nokia Lumia 2520
- 10.1 inch tablet
- Powered by a Quad core Qualcomm processor Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4G and USB ports.
- Windows RT operating system
- 6.7MP camera and connectivity support of
Nokia Lumia 2520 code named as Sirius was launched on October 26th.
5. Nokia Lumia 1520
- 6 inch phablet with pre installed Microsoft GDR3 update
- Support full HD viewing with 1920 X 1080 pixel
- Powered by a Quad core snapdragon 800 chipset with 2GB of RAM
- 20MP camera with PureView technology
Nokia Lumia 1520 was officially announced on October 26th.
6. BlackBerry C-Series
- 4.2 inch screen with 1280 X 720 pixel resolution
- Powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core snap dragon processor
- Will run on Blackberry 10.2 and is code named as Americano
BlackBerry C-Series launched date is not yet announced.
7. HTC One Max
- Similar design as HTC One
- 5.9 inch display
- Quad-core snap dragon chipset clocked at 1.7GHz with 2GB RAM
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with 16GB of in-built memory
HTC One Max is expected to be released by this October.
8. Motorola Droid 5
- Slid out Qwerty keypad
- 4.3 inch screen with 720pixel resolution at 334ppi
- Powered by a dual core processor with 1GB of RAM
- NFC and wireless charging
- No micro-SD card support
9. Sony Xperia Z1 Mini
- 4.3 inch screen size and 720 pixel resolution
- Powered by a 2.2GHz quad-sore Snapdragon processors coupled with 2GB RAM
- Water proof and will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 41MP camera
10. Huawei Ascend W3
- Powered by Windows 8 Operating system
- 1cm thick with a metal body
- 4.5 inch display
- 8MP rear camera
- Support 4G connectivity
Huawei Ascend W3 is expected to be unveiled in 2014.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017