We are here to provide you guidelines on how to root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. Well, Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is a low end smart phone and therefore has many limitations attaches to it. The smartphone has limited hardware resources and therefore can not be officially updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Thus, if you want to remove these limitations, rooting is the only option for you. Once, you are done with the rooting process, you may easily update your device to Jelly Bean 4.1.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- Android V2.3 Gingerbread
- 800 MHz Processor
- 5 MP Camera
- 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
- Li-Ion, 1350 mAh Battery
Few safety measures that needs to be adopted:
- Charge your android device or smartphone to at least 80%. Because if you try on low battery your android device is prone to crash or may get jammed.
- Backup your device.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Y.
- Go to Settings > Development > USB Debugging.
- Close all your running applications including antivirus and battery checkup utility.
Steps involved in rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- Download the rooting package from here.
- Copy the downloaded file into SD card root file.
- Disconnect your device from pc.
- Switch off your device to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Keep pressing the Home key, Power Key and Volume Key to enter into Recovery Mode.
- Now navigate using the Volume keys.
- Select the Zip File you just sent into your memory card and install it.
- Wait till the rooting process is completed. It will take about 15-20 minutes.
- After the rooting process, the device will automatically start.
We hope you will be able to root your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 now. But, if you face any difficulty in rooting do not hesitate to contact us. You may also leave us your comment below.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017