LIC from time to time comes up with budding policies for the benefit of the holders. But the only disadvantage they face is that they cannot get much information on the status of their policy at a given point of time without depending on the insurance agent. However, this does not seem to be any longer a bigger issue. LIC has come up with an online plan where you can check all your required information from the comfort of your home at any time you want without bothering your agent. This is one of the most longed features which are finally out in the LIC official site. This post will help you check your LIC Policy Status by the Policy Number online.
The steps are simple. Visit the site and check the details of your policy online. Since you are the bearer of the policy and it is your sole responsibility to have all the information regarding status of LIC Policy from the time you get involved till the time it matures.
Steps to Check LIC Policy Status Online by Policy Number
- Log on to the official site of Life Insurance Corporation
- On the home page register yourself by filling in all the details asked for.
- Once you are done with the registration process, you will be provided with a whole list of option on the areas where you are free to get information on. Choose the one that will enable you t check the status of your LIC status.
- Enter your Policy number where asked for and you will get all the details about the policy along with its present status.
- Once you finish with finding the status of your LIC policy try your hands on other fields as well. The site is very easy to use.
Checking LIC Policy Status without internet
If you do not have an internet connection, it is okay. You do not have to feel low. LIC have solved this problem of yours too. LIC is never biased to its customers and feel that it is their duty to provide all the information that is required by the customers like LIC Policy Status Details in a basic and simple manner so that there every one linked to it is benefitted big time. If you do not have an internet connection at your place, you may always dial the LIC Helpline Number 1251. Call it with your BSNL or MTNL connection and you will get all the details about LIC Policy Status like loan against policy amount, next due date etc.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017