Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is a well established insurance company in India that came into action in 1956. It is a government owned company with its headquarter situated in Mumbai. Branches of LIC are spread over 2048 different towns and cities throughout the country. LIC is famous for its safe policies. But a major disadvantage is that the policy holders are unaware of checking LIC policy status.
Today, LIC have come up with many ways of providing policy inquiry. One of such way is by calling the LIC policy helpline number. It will provide policy details, policy status, due dates, surrender value details, loan against policy amount etc.
The helpline number is 1251 and is available from BSNL/MTNL landline numbers. There is also Login facility on the LIC Home Page. Users have to complete their Registration form by entering the username and password of their choice. For a successful registration, the customer has to gain information such as status of policy, loan, revival, premium due/ policy calendar, maturity calendar etc.
- lic policy status report
- lic policy status
- lic of india policy status
- lic policy status by policy number online
- lic india policy status
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Children’s Boutique Clothing Manufacturers in India - September 25, 2020
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018