Here we are back again with some awesome guidelines on how to root HTC Desire C effortlessly on the special request of our readers. Well there may be a number of reasons behind the rooting of your HTC Desire C. A few of them is to make it look unique, remove limits and update to the latest Android version etc.
First of all, what you need to do is to decide the cause of your rooting. We let you install root apps and customize your phone the way you want it to be. But, we would advice you to properly judge your decision as rooting android phones comes with its own pros and cons. Read about the risks of rooting android phones before rooting your HTC Desire C.
Though rooting gives you access to many controls on your phone it can harm your Android gadget as well. Your device may be exposed to viruses so try to get hold of the best anti virus for android in the market. Let us check how to root HTC Desire C today.
Features of HTC Desire C
- Android 4.0 Os
- 5 MP Primary Camera
- 600 MHz Scorpion Processor
- Expandable Capacity Upto 32 GB
- 3.5 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen
Precautions before you proceed
- Charge Your HTC Desire C upto 70%.
- Unlock Bootloader From HTCDev
- Enable Usb Debugging on your phone
- (Apps>Settings>Manage Applications>Devlopment>Usb Debugging).
- Download Rooting Files
- Install HTC Desire C Driver
Rootimg HTC Desire C
- Install the HTC Desire C drivers and enable USB debugging
- Extract the kit and open the program from the extracted folder
- A window will open with a number of processes
- Follow all the steps to go to the rooting process
So this is how HTC Desire C is rooted. We hope by now you must have successfully rooted your android phone. But, if you face any other problem, feel free to ask for your queries and do leave us your valuable suggestions and comments as well. We will get back to you in no time.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Children’s Boutique Clothing Manufacturers in India - September 25, 2020
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018