LG’s flagship smartphone G2 has finally landed the United States via all major telecom operators. Apart from Sprint which is supposed to start the G2 pre-sales on October 11, AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon have begun selling G2 on their network. T-Mobile is reported to have started selling the gadget much ahead of its September 18 release.
Below is a list of the network pricing of the smartphone:
- Verizon: $199.99 with a two-year contract, $600 without contract or $25 per month on Verizon Edge.
- AT&T: $199.99 with a new two-year contract, $575 without contract or $27 per month on AT&T Next.
- T-Mobile: $100 down-payment and $21 per month for 24 months or $603 full price.
The smartphone LG G2 runs on Android 4.2 and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor. It includes 2GB of RAM, 3000 mAh battery, 13MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, 32GB of storage and the common connectivity options. You may visit the telecom operator websites to grab a copy of your smartphone.
In related news, LG G2 will be available in Canada too, from September 27. They will be connected to six telecom operators in the country viz. Rogers, Bell Mobility, Telus, Videotron, SaskTel, and Wind Mobile. However the price is not yet revealed.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017