WhatsApp is actually a messenger for android and other smartphones. It uses 3G or Wi-fi connection to let you text your friends and family and keep you connected. There’s no hidden cost. It is absolutely free with unlimited chatting options. So, how about downloading WhatsApp for pc?
You may find WhatsApp messenger to be awesome because of its features and free cost. However this messenger has its own disadvantage. It is made available for android and smart phone users only. Many people attempts to download WhatsApp for pc but failed. I recently took this challenge when a friend told me that WhatsApp can’t be installed on Pc. After rigorous research and brainstorming I succeeded in cracking it. What am I waiting for? Let me quickly get started with how to download WhatsApp for pc and how to install it. Hold on! Before I forget following are some more android apps for pc:
- Wechat For Pc
- Uc Browser For Pc
- Temple Run For Pc
- Temple Run 2 For pc
Downloading WhatsApp for pc is very easy and not at all time consuming. Today a majority of android apps can be used on Pc if you can download their .apk file via bluestacks player. WhatsApp messenger spread like wild fire and is used by more than millions of people around the world. It has become one of the best chat messengers for android and other smartphones in a very short notice. Every second thousands of messages are sent. WhatsApp in pc will be a boon to the Pc users who can’t afford high-end phones. WhatsApp on pc is gaining more popularity than WhatsApp for android. The reason being people who can not afford phone still have their PC at home.
Whatsapp has become an extremely popular app. Stats says that it has been installed more than 100,000,000 times since its launch. Install WhatsApp for pc from Bluestacks App player. All you need to do is to download the bluestacks offline installer and install it. Following are some of the best features of Whatsapp that makes its popular:
Features Of WhatsApp:
1) No Hidden charges. Download it for free and use as much as you can to chat with your friends, share photos and a lot more.
2) Enjoy group chat with your friends using WhatsApp on both your phone and PC
3) Need not waste time with log in or logout with WhatsApp. It always keeps you connected.
4) Need not remember username and password. All you need is to have a phone number and WhatsApp will connect you on its own.
5) No additional charges for sending text message internationally. Everything is free of cost and you need not worry about anything at all. WhatsApp for pc is as fascinating as WhatsApp for other platforms.
6) WhatsApp has the ability to support multi-platform. It is available for android, windows, IOS Asha Series and almost every other smarphones along with WhatsApp on Pc.
How To Download WhatsApp for Pc:-
- Download Bluestacks Player from here or its offline installer from the link provided above.
- Double click on the Bluestacks App player and install it.
- Download Whatsapp.apk from here.
- Double click on Whatsapp.apk. It will start installing.
- After installation you will get a message confirming that WhatsApp has been successfully installed.
- Open bluestacks player and add-on WhatsApp icon and click on it to open.
- Add your phone number and other details to create account and sign in.
- Finally connect with your friends with just a click.
- Open Bluestacks App player and search for bluestacks.
- Click on the very first suggestion.
- It will start downloading and installing WhatsApp messenger.
- Enter your details and get ready with your WhatsApp account.
You may also install WhatsApp on Pc by installing the software called IntelAppup. The process is simple.
- Download IntelAppup and then login.
- Search for WhatsApp for pc and click on it.
- Install it directly from there.
- Once you are done, have fun!
This is a free tutorial on how to download WhatsApp. If you face any difficulties while installing or downloading feel free to ask or comment.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017