With children being exposed to technology these days, they are well trained for a professional or academic future ahead. But, here is the crux. They must be guided well to make use of technology and internet resources fruitfully. With parental control software in the market this task is made a bit easier. These software direct the use of technology by your child as a filter.
Here are the top 10 Best parental control software available for safeguarding your kids:
1. Net Nanny: This is considered as one of the best parental control software. Some of its features includes filtering and blocking and prevents keystroke or image capturing. Parents can use it to monitor any activity on a system.
2. McAfee Safe Eyes: Through McAfee Safe Eyes you can monitor three different PCs with one license. You can control and block videos, games, instant messaging and music along with internet filtering.
3. Web Watcher: This app can be installed remotely and hence you can block the content either through web addresses or actual page content. You can also restrict certain apps on the actual system and hence control its launch.
4. Profile Parental Filter 2: This program allows parents to maintain children’s profiles. It comes with three licenses at the time of purchase. You are allowed to set different levels of control according to your wants.
5. SpyTech SpyAgent: SpyTech SpyAgent is the most affordable of the lot. Through this software, you can keep your children safe by blocking whatever you find is inappropriate online. The only drawback is the installation process which is a bit too complicated.
6. Spector Pro: The only disadvantage that comes with this awesome program is that if you have an outdated version will have to buy a new licensed one. This program easily runs on both visible as well as stealth mode depending on the parent’s choice.
7. eBlaster: eBlaster do not support local or network reporting capabilities. But this does not stop in from being less popular. It is ideal to monitor your kid remotely through this software.
8. PC Pandora Pro: PC Pandora Pro let you monitor in stealth. But if your child is computer pro, they do not guarantee anything. This monitoring feature is all about screenshots.
9. Elite Keylogger: Elite Keylogger carefully record each keystroke. It helps you to monitor tween chats and online conversations. You can also block inappropriate websites.
10. CyberSitter: Use CyberSitter to monitor and filter out content. It is most ideal for tweens but for teens you might want to switch to some other software with advanced monitoring and surveillance features.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017