“When you are important to another person, that person will always find a way to make time for you; no excuses, no lies, no broken promises”
You probably must be wondering how I got romantic all of a sudden. Well, it is probably because of the post I am writing today. If you are in Mumbai with your partner, you definitely must visit a few of the couple hotspots in the coastal city to make your tour more romantic.
I have brought to you some suggestions and tips to spend a memorable day with your partner in Mumbai. Have a look.
Let me give you a heads-up before hand as some of the ideas may sound bizarre, but trust me, you won’t regret it.
1. You cannot afford to miss the Juhu beach if you are in Mumbai. Go there in the morning time as it will be less crowded. Also, weekends are most likely to be more crowded. Enjoy the beach with the local made Chowpatty joan, Bhelpuri khoa etc.
2. Marine drive is good to take a stroll with your lover adoring the beautiful seafront and the contrasting skyscrapers. The entire stretch is more than two kilometers long which you can cover with refreshing coconut juices from time to time.
3. You may also get a bike and go on a fast drive along the Marine drive. The feeling is awesome too.
4. Find a secluded place and spend some quality time with your love in Bandstand
5. If you happen to pass by Bandra west, ask your partner for a jog at the Joggers Park in the morning. Better way to start your day by shedding those extra pounds.
6. Another alternative is to enroll in a nearby gym and visit with your beau.
7. Do not worry if you are low in cash. Visit the nearest cinema hall and watch a movie which is a flop at the box office. The hall will largely be empty and there won’t be any peeping toms to distract you.
8. Quite opposite will be to watch DDLJ at Maratha Mandir.
9. Get a romantic movie DVD and watch it with your girlfriend/boyfriend.
10. Visit Madh Island or Arnala beach if bored of Juhu beach
11. Essel world or Water Kingdom is good too.
12. Walk leisurely with your love in the hanging gardens in early morning or late evening time where there is not much people to disturb.
13. Take your girl on a shopping spree at the nearest mall.
14. Low in cash? Go window shopping and treat her/him a Vada pav at a nearby stall.
15. Karnala bird sanctuary, Matheran, Lonavala, Khandala or Alibaug are places for one day visit.
16. Visit a nearby restaurant that serves famous and fresh seafood and indulge in the ultimate traditional Mumbaikar food experience.
17. Pick a theme restaurant in Mumbai and enjoy with your love.
18. Visit an art gallery. It is truly soothing and wonderful experience.
19. Visit the Mount Mary Fair at Bandra in mid-September.
20. Plan your day with a guide-book or the Internet, get a daily pass of a bus and roam the city. It is one of the economical ways and trust me! you will love the experience.
- private places for couples in mumbai
- places to visit in mumbai with girlfriend
- places to visit in mumbai for couples
- romantic places in mumbai
- places for couples in mumbai
- romantic places in mumbai for couples
- lovers point in mumbai
- place to visit in mumbai for couples
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Children’s Boutique Clothing Manufacturers in India - September 25, 2020
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018