Pink City, Jaipur is one of the tourist hotspot in India. To ensure that every guest has the perfect stay, a wide variety of luxury hotel services are available in Jaipur. Tourists may also maintain their fitness routines at the modern, on-site fitness centre or relax at the rooftop pools in some of these hotels. Various business travelers can keep up with their work at the Business Centers located in these hotels too. Below is the list of the top 5 Luxury Hotels in Jaipur which is considered to be the best among all. Check it out:
1. The Raj Palace Jaipur, Heritage Hotel
If it’s Jaipur, its got to be royal. The Raj Palace, in the city let you experience a Royal Life with grandeur and mystique essence. The Raj Palace was built in 1727 on the Amber Palace Road. Today, it is rated as one of the World’s Leading Heritage Hotels.
The Swapna Mahal Restaurant has been richly decorated with real gold leaf work, a majestic rare crystal chandelier, rich palace furniture and a crockery museum housing centuries old collections and the Shikarbadi Bar is decorated with finest hand paintings depicting hunting scenes and housing the finest wine.
- 3 banquet rooms and 3 outdoor venues including lawns.
- Entire hotel is disability-friendly.
- The Swapna Mahal is built with several beautiful arches, silver Jharokas and colored glasses.
- Fitness center for both ladies and men equipped with Sauna, Steam Bath, Masseuse and a Jacuzzi.
- Weather-controlled pool and a courtyard to provide a private sanctuary for guests to unwind read or sunbathe.
- Marionette Show at the hotel.
- 2. Hotel Guests can visit the historical forts and palaces (within 35 minutes drive)
2. ITC Rajputana, Luxury Hotel Jaipur
ITC Rajputana lets you experience the majestic Jaipur accommodations. The comforts and services is provides is a direct reflection of Rajasthani spirit and royalty.
There are 218 guest rooms, each with a balcony for you to enjoy your cup of coffee. Their extraordinary restaurant creates authentic regional dishes along with nuanced tastes from around the globe as well.
- Accommodations are adorned with elegant fabrics, light color schemes and soft furnishings.
- Legendary grandeur fills each room creating an atmosphere of distinction and wonder.
- Dining venues are a combination of sumptuous surroundings with a unique culinary experience.
- Wireless high speed internet access in all rooms.
3. Hotel Rambagh Palace, Jaipur, India
Rambagh Palace in Jaipur uses rich fabrics and silk drapes to show off the colorful art and warm hues of Rajasthan. In the finest tradition of Rajput hospitality, the Rambagh Palace offers its guests a taste of royal living – a luxury and extravagance that was once the sole preserve of kings. It has elegantly appointed rooms, marbled corridors and majestic gardens as a part of the interior and exterior. Every corner has a story to narrate.
The hotel has over forty-seven acres of landscaped gardens. Games of polo can be arranged upon request for its guests.
- Two Conference Rooms accomodate up to 50 people
- Four function rooms
- Continental, Chinese, and Indian cuisines
- Lawn Tennis
- Nine hole putting greens at nearby private club
- The Grand Royal Suites, the redesigned Suryavanshi Suite and Prince’s Suite were once part of the personal chambers of the royal family.
4. The Oberoi Rajvilas Hotel, Jaipur, India
The Oberoi Rajvilas is rated as one of most vibrant and exotic destinations in India. It is a luxury resort with its own distinctive character flaunting the gracious lifestyles of legendary Rajput prince and princess.
The Oberoi Rajvilas is set in 32 acres of landscaped gardens with pavilions and reflection pools that create the romance and grandeur of Rajasthan. The rooms, luxury tents and villas create a soothing blend of warm, effortless service and harmonious spaces for its guests.
- Conde Nast Award Winner, Travel & Leisure Award Winner
- Guests can watch elephant polo on the grounds next to the hotel.
- Conference Room and Board Room (Seats 30)
- The restaurant serves Indian, Mediterranean, and Continental Cuisines
- Oberoi Spa By Banyan Tree (Thai Spa)
- Two courts with floodlights for night play
- Horseback riding
5. The Oberoi Vanyavilas Hotel, Sawai Madhopur, India
The Oberoi Vanyavilas is the leading luxury jungle resort situated on the edge of the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve in India. It is the prefect villa for exploring the territory of the majestic tiger. Tiger sightings are most frequent during the months of May and June.
The resort setting is picture-perfect with a dramatic watercourse and sun-kissed private decks. The luxury tents with finely embroidered canopies, luxurious bathrooms and private walled gardens are in perfect contrast to the ruggedness of the jungle
- Western, Thai, and Indian cuisines.
- Safaris to Ranthambore National Park.
- Excursions to nearby forts and lake.
- 25 luxury tents with king size beds, a bath with shower, wooden floors, DVD players and a mini-bar.
6. Lebua Resort, Jaipur, Rajasthan
The Lebua Resort is also inspired by the architectural traditions of Rajasthan. The interiors are inspired by the Jantar Mantar and gem craft of Jaipur. It relates to the philosophy about living with the history but also at the same time moving on with the future. Old and new, culture and modernity, craft and design at every level of the philosophy is reflected in the luxury hotel.
- Vajra Restaurant serves cuisine with subtle flavors and unique Asian and Continental recipes.
- Consists of steam and sauna facilities for men and women, and an open air Jacuzzi.
- Kids Activity Center.
- Heated outdoor pool.
- Devi Spa by L’Occitane.
- Bicycles are available through Guest Services.
- The 550 sq ft. Executive Suites are situated in the middle crescent and retain a view of the mountains.
7. Hotel Fairmont Jaipur, India
Hotel Fairmont Jaipur is known for offering world-class accommodations, a variety of delectable dining experiences and exclusive services like sparkling outdoor pool and full-service spa. Guests are also offered amenities like state-of-the-art conference facilities, a well-equipped Business Centre and lush gardens. This hotel is simply perfect for outdoor weddings and social events.
This elegant hotel offers Royal Rajasthani cuisine and Mediterranean-inspired dishes along with champagne cocktails and holds the city’s largest chocolate buffet.
- 5,000-square-foot health club featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- The Willow Stream Spa is one of the premier spas in.
- Each guest is provided with their own lobby entrance and lounge.
- Professional butler service.
Do not forget to check out my other posts related to Top 5 Best 5 Star Hotels in Goa
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017