Hot Pink, the Luxury Designer Shop
Hot Pink is owned by the owner of Munnu Kasliwal who also happens to own the Gem Palace and designed by the French jewelry designer Marie-Helene de Taillac. The paper lanterns and copper pots filled with rose petals on the interior are given a mesmerizing look by the whitewashed walls on the background. Hand-stitched kurtas for women, colorful Nehru jackets for men, pashmina cushions and vibrant accessories are the highlight of this place.
- Address: Near Maan Singh Mahal, Amber Fort
- Contact no: 0141 253 0178
- Website: www.hotpinkindia.com
Rasa, the Craft Laboratory, Jaipur
This store is all about contemporary home furnishings along with menswear and women’s fashion suiting. The perfect pillow cover imprinted with a royal Rajasthani touch found in rasa will make to stand still for a moment.
- Address: Rasa, S-55 Ashok Marg, C Scheme, Jaipur
- Contact no: +91 141 403 8584
- Website: www.shop.rasajaipur.com
Anokhi, Another Craft Laboratory
Anokhi is around 40 years old that has been tirelessly reviving the once-endangered art of block-printing and a few other traditional techniques. Appliqué, embroidery, patchwork, beadwork, hand-embroidery, tie and dye, kota-doria, silk, khadi, Chanderi and handlooms are the highlight of this store. Anokhi has a lovely vegetarian café too for its customers offering locally-grown organic fare and delicious beverages
- Address: Anokhi, 2nd Floor, KK Square, C-11 Prithviraj Road, C-Scheme, Jaipur
- Contact no: +91 141 400 7244
- Website: www.anokhi.com
Kalpana Handmade Paper, the Traditional and Contemporary styles Paper Store
Kalpana Handmade Paper stores handmade paper featuring designs like traditional Rajasthani and contemporary styles on the same platform. The cards and jewelry boxes made from these gorgeous sheets are plain awesome and you will be awestruck.
- Address: Kalpana Handmade Paper, Bawdi Ka Baas, Jain Hostel Road, Sanganer, Jaipur
- Contact no: +91 141 273 2115
- Website: www.kalpanahandmadepaper.co.in
Gem Palace, the Jewelry Collection Store
Gem Palace was setup in 1852 by the Kasliwal family. It is housed in an old haveli and displays rare jewelry belonging to the Mughal Era. The shop is the highlight spot for its antique collection of jewelry along with contemporary jewels mostly seen to be worn by royalty and dignitaries and also by Hollywood and Bollywood celebs.
- Address: The Gem Palace, M. I. Road, Jaipur
- Contact no: +91 141 237 4175
- Website: www.gempalacejaipur.com
The East West Tailors & Designers in Jaipur
The East West Tailors & Designers stores some of the best Indian and Western men clothing and saves the hassle of going store-to-store as men generally hate it. The highlight of their seamstresses is sherwanis, Jodhpuri suits and also the classic Jodhpurs.
- Address: The East West Tailors & Designers, Tirthraj Apartment, Jacob Road, Civil Lines, Jaipur
- Contact no: +91 98293 00009
Miraangi, the Designer and Accessory Store
Miraangi is located a few hundred meters away from Rambagh Palace, the ‘Jewel of Jaipur.’ It is a multi-designer clothing and accessory store where you will find some of India’s best designers including Anamika Khanna, Manisha Arora, Namrata Joshipura, Rehane and Bansri’s work.
- Address: Miraangi, A-3, First Floor, Bhawani Singh Marg, C- Scheme, Jaipur
- Contact no: +91 141 222 0985
Silver Mountain, the Best Store for Silver Jewelry Shopping
Silver Mountain is one of the best stores for silver jewelry shopping in Jaipur. It also stores silver featuring semi-precious stones. The baubles found range from funky to traditional to cater to your every need and every occasion.
- Address: Silver Mountain, 12-13, Patel Colony, Laxmi Path, Sardar Patel Marg, Jaipur
- Website: www.silvermountaininc.com
Johri Bazaar, Store House of Semi Precious Stone Jewelry
This bazaar stocks some of the finest traditional Minakari and kundan jewelry. The gaddis shops stock traditional and contemporary designs featuring both precious and semi-precious stones from diamonds and emeralds to amethysts and turquoise. The market is also rich in beautiful bandhej saris.
- Address: Johri Bazaar Road, close to Sangneri Gate
Rajasthali Emporium, the Govt Handicraft Emporium
Rajasthali Emporium is the only emporium approved by the Rajasthan Government, set up way back in 1960. Here lies a collection of a huge array of all things both rustic and chic. Beautiful creations handmade by master craftsmen from across Rajasthan are found along with sweet pottery, papier-mâché, carpets, furniture, jewelry and textiles.
- Address: Rajasthali Emporium, Ajmeri Gate, M I Road, Jaipur
- Contact no: +91 141 510 3329
- Website: www.rajasthali.gov.in
Honorine Jewels, the Virtual Globetrotting for Jetsetters
Honorine Jewels was founded in 2008 by a French jewelry designer, Fanny Dominique Boucher residing in Jaipur. Her tell tales of poetry, travel and a longing for all things beautiful. Her jewelry reflects a fusion of traditional Indian style with a contemporary French aesthetic making it all the more precious.
- Address: Honorine Jewels, B 67 Yash Path, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur
- Contact no: +98292 58712
- Website: www.honorinejewels.com
Amrapali, the Vintage Indian Jewelry Store, jaipur
Amrapali is a 33-year-old brand that has been successfully earning a reputation for the finest antique and vintage Indian jewelry and unusual fusion pieces. The fame of Amrapali has outreached Marbella, Spain Lagos and Nigeria etc.
- Address: Panch Batti, MI Road
- Contact no: 0141 237 7940
- Website: amrapalijewels.com
Saroj The Art & Antique Gallery
Saroj the Art & Antique Gallery is one of the best antique shops in the city. It has an excellent collection of old Raja Ravi Varma prints along with well-preserved Rajasthani textiles and maps.
- Address: A-2 Tilak Marg, C-Scheme
- Contact no: 0141 511 0927
Anantaya AKFD, the Indigenous Rajasthani Crafts Store
At Anantaya AKFD, designer Ayush Kasliwal along with his network of artisans design cutting edge furniture, wall decor, lamps, and other artefacts. The store also stocks indigenous Rajasthani crafts that are created with a touch of traditional.
- Address: Anantaya AKFD, B-6/ A1, Prithviraj Road, C-Scheme, Jaipur
- Contact no: +91 141 236 4863
- Website: www.akfdstudio.com
Nidhi Tolia, Famous Designer in jaipur
Nidhi Tolia is a Jaipur-based designer with a far reached name for trousseau shoppers. Brides-to-be swear by her gota work and her wide range of casual saris and salwar kameez.
- Address: Sarojini Marg
- Contact no: 0141 237 2379
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017