iPhone has revolutionized the way we use phone. Its innovation has changed the face of the Smartphone industry. In addition to its awesome features Apple has become a buzz word too. It has made a niche for itself. Holding an iphone is a matter of pride today.
The craze for Apple has gone so wild that people in many parts of the world are seen standing in line for 24-48 hours to grab the iPhone on the very first day. Give it some thought now. Have you ever thought that why people waste their hours of time for just a phone, which they can easily get after 2 days, without any waiting? What is it about iPhone that made people go so mad? What can it be? Is it a feature of iPhone or some innovation in it? Or is it just a mere craziness to be the first one in their group to hold an iPhone?
Below is an interesting documentary video by Casey Neistat explaining about why people are so crazy about getting iPhone on the first day. Have a look:
Some interesting conclusions:
- It can be seen that people do it for money. They get paid by people who want iPhone on very first day and don’t have the time.
- With iPhone 5S, people want to be the first one to hold the gold colored iPhone.
- Some are just confused as to why they are standing in line for hours to buy an iPhone.
Now, I would definitely love to hear your thoughts on why it’s so rewarding to grab the phone on the first day? Leave us your comments here.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017