With the Truecaller application, finding the user name of a mobile number is made possible.
Thus, finding the owner name of a mobile number or landline number is not a daunting task anymore. With true caller, you are able to find the exact owner of a particular mobile. With android phone or nokia OS phones you can download the software and bring it to use.
You may also go directly to truecaller website and search the number and the following details will be filled:
- Owner name of the Number.
- Owner location.
- Which mobile/landline network is using.
- Location Map.
How does the Truecaller application work
Truecaller application actually works on the basis of each and every persons phone contacts i.e. those who are already using truecaller software.
To make this clearer let me give you an example:
I have downloaded the truecaller software and installed to my phone. My phone has 300 contacts numbers with their name. When is click the update link of truecaller, my phone contact names will be automatically uploaded/added to truecaller.(Of course with my permission!). Truecaller is very important software to identifying the calling person in a jiffy!
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Children’s Boutique Clothing Manufacturers in India - September 25, 2020
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018