Whenever Navjot Singh Sidhu is on the mike the whole nation cannot stop praising his wit and humor. He has been as electric in the commentary room as he was in the field. He is perfect, funny and interesting as a person too. A prominent Cricketer, Commentator, Politician, Navjot Singh Sidhu is the heartthrob of the nation.
Here is a compilation of the top funny and interesting quotes by Navjot Singh Sidhu. Have a look.
- Aap hindustaan mein Prime minister ko katghare mein tehra sakte ho, lekin Sachin Tendulkar pe ungli nahi utha sakte.
- The only thing you can get without hard work is dandruff my friend.
- Sidhu cmmented on Baichung Bhutia’s spiked hair, “Aandhi aaye ya tufaaan, baal khade hain seena taan.”
- Sidhu on Sri Lanka’s run-rate,“ Sri Lankan score is running like an Indian taxi meter.”
- If ifs and buts were pots and pans, there would be no tinkers.
- Duniya ka sabse bada rog, Mere bare mein kya kahenge log.
- If Ajit Agarkar is an all-rounder, I’m Aishwarya Rai.
- Guru! Har achchi chhalni mein chhed hota hai ! Jahan vidwaan milte hain wahaan matbhed hota hai!
- Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two.
- IPL is all about inconsistency, boss. The only thing consistent about the IPL over its 6 editions is Chennai Super Kings.
- Sidhu’s comment on a stumped Indian batsman,” Chavanni uthane k liye aage bulaya aur batsman isi chakkar mai out.”
- After attending Geoffrey Boycott’s 70th birthday, Sidhu commented “Harsha, I went to Geoffrey’s birthday party last week, well, it seemed like as though his candles cost more than his cake.”
- He is like a fighter plane with the speed of an auto rickshaw.
- The Sri Lankans are running between the wickets as if their wives are chasing them with a belan.
- As you grow older you get better, unless you are a banana.
- “Ye toh whi baat ho gyi ki agar meri ki Chachi ko mooch hoti to mein unhe Chacha kehta”, said Sidhu when an optimistic Rameez Raja hoped Ishant would ball a no ball to help Pakistan.
- One Day Cricket is like a pyjama; every one fits into it.
- If fate gives you a lemon, make lemonade.
- One who doesn’t throw the dice can never expect to score a six.
- The cat with gloves catches no mice.
- When you are dining with a demon, you got to have a long spoon.
- When selectors played hide-n-seek on keeping or relieving Sehwag, Sidhu commented, “Jo khul ke saamne aaye wahi Mallika Sherawat hai.”
- Wickets are like wives. You never know what to expect from them.
- The Indians are going to beat the Kiwis! Let me tell you, my friend, that the Kiwi is the only bird in the whole world which does not have wings.
- You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard-boiled egg.
- Deep Dasgupta is not a Wicket Keeper, he is a goalkeeper. He must be given a free transfer to Manchester United.
- Sidhu flashed, “Toofani chakka, Sultani chakka aur Hindustan hakka bakka” when Eoin Morgan hit a six of last ball to win the T20 against India
- Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald.
- If a rat laughs at a cat, there is a hole nearby.
- Age has been perfect fire extinguisher for flaming youth.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017