If you always have had the trouble and pain of checking your PF account, here is some good news for you. Employees Provident Fund Organization or the EPFO has come up with facilities to help you check your PF account balance online, i.e. from the comfort of your room. However, this facility is available to those organizations who manage their PF accounts with EPFO. On the other hand, organizations with their own PF trust are barred from this facility.
We have jot down some easy steps that will guide you to check your PF account balance online:
1. Firstly, check the Revised PF Establishment code. This is because the PF establishment code has been recently changed for many employers. Follow the link below to check your revised code:
2. Visit EPFO Website as:
3. Now select your ‘State’
4. Select your EPFO Office
5. Now feed in your PF Account details
However the first two boxes are pre-filled based on your selection of state & PF office. Enter the correct information in the rest of the boxes.
- In the 3rd box enter Establishment code (Max 7 digits) i.e. PF Code of your employee
- In the 4th box enter Extension (Max 3 characters). Leave it blank if it den not have any extension code
- In the 5th box enter your PF Account number (max 7 digits)
If for instance your PF number in the salary slip is MH/458631/789, your establishment code will be 458631and your account number 789.
Enter your Name just like the way it is written on your pay slip and your working mobile number.
6. If you are confused with your establishment code, you can easily search for it by the employer name from the link below: http://search.epfoservices.in/estt_search/est_search.php
7. Check the Agree button.
8. Click on Submit.
9. You will receive an SMS from EPFO as:
EPF Balance in A/c No. <Your Account Number> is EE Amt : Rs XXXX, ER Amount : Rs. YYYY as on <last PF Date> (Accounts updated upto 31-03-<year>).
Note: EE is Employee Balance and ER Employer Balance
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Children’s Boutique Clothing Manufacturers in India - September 25, 2020
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018