Instagram is still hot in the online world. You will find people sharing Instagram pics on every social networking site today. It could spread like wild fire because allows its users to share their photos and videos with their friends instantly. Its rich photo editing and sharing options are simply great. Instagram is widely available for all the major smartphone manufactures in the market. Not only smartphone, Instagram can be used on PC too. Yes! You heard it right. Instagram for PC is now available for free download.
Instagram provides you with numerous filters which can be applied on your photos for decent UI so that you can easily use this app instantly. Here is how:
- Start the app and tap on to the middle of the app.
- You can click a snap now.
- After you are done, the next page will provide you will a number of filters for you to choose from.
- It will show you how your photo will look like instantly.
- Choose the one you like the most and hit Done
- In the next page you can any social networks to share the edited photo. And bang! Uploaded.
Below is the basic tutorial that will guide you to download Instagram on your Windows and Mac PC:
Start the process by downloading an Android emulator.
After you are done, tap on to the downloaded file and Bluestacks will be installed on your PC. However, the installation process might take a couple of minutes.
Launch Bluestacks on your PC.
Tap on the search option present on the upper right side of your screen to make a proper search for the app.
Enter Instagram by using your Keyboard and hit the Find button.
You will find Instagram on your screen with several other options. Tap on to the install button that is next to Instagram.
On completion of the process it will directly take you to the Google play Store. Tap on to install button and accept the permission. Instagram downloading will be automated.
The downloading process might take several minutes as the file size is almost 16 MB. Instagram will be automatically installed on Bluestacks.
Go back to the Bluestacks home and click on the My Apps option. You will find Instagram there.
There you go! Instagram is successfully installed on your PC. Now click on to the app and start exploring its awesome features.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017