Old Monk is legen-wait for it-dary! It is legendary. It has been allotted many names over the years like “Budha Sadhu”, “Regular Use Medicine” and so on. Yes! We mean the scotch of Rums, the truly awesome Old Monk. This beautiful rum has legends where fans are seen throwing away bottle of the finest single malt merely for a single peg of sweet Old Monk. Fascinating, right? If you are wondering why, well, this is why:
1. Old Monk can literally heal
Who says you can not mend broken heart? I guess you have never tested Old Monk then.
2. You get introduced to your poetic side with Old Monk
Some guy actually wrote a poem about this awesome drink.
3. Pirates simply can prey for rum
Pirates are bad-ass. Hell Ya! Old Monk is bad-ass too. Jack Sparrow had never been awesome without the rum.
4. Old Monk has many sequels owing to its popularity
Two more variants “Old Monk Gold Reserve” and the other “Old Monk Supreme” is on hot platter in the market. Two more reasons to smile.
5. Some die hard Old Monk fan actually campaigned to make it the national drink of India
Wow! Such a level of commitment. I salute you.
6. Old Monk is for every reason and season
You do not require any special occasion to drink this awe-inspiring drink. You can have it in happiness or in sadness, to celebrate the present or to forget the past.
7. Old Monk is to drinkers what cats are to the internet.
COMRADE (Council of Old Monk Rum Addicted Drinkers and Eccentrics) sounds familiar, right? Old Monk is God to these guys.
8. It is a Kick-ass Brand
I must say, it is the Chuck Norris of Rums. Have some Old Monk with Thumbs Up and Cheers!
9. Old Monk has legendary medicinal properties too
Take it for anything from a running nose to scurvy or body ache.
10. Old Monk is for every one
Old Monk knows no limit. From rickshaw-pullers to millionaires, everyone simply swears by the Monk.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017