After revealing their release plans for LG G2 on Thursday, earlier this week, US telecom operators have now announced their launch plans for just unveiled Galaxy Note 3 smartphone.
- AT&T is the first US Telco to put Note 3 on pre-order and is expected to start shipping around October 1. The smartphone has been priced at $299.99 with the usual two year contract or $35 per month if you plan to use AT&T Next or $724.99 without contract.
- T-Mobile has not started taking pre-orders yet but it has announced to start selling Note 3 beginning October 2 for $199.99 with the two-year contract.
- Verizon began the pre-orders for the device at 9AM ET yesterday. A leaked document from Verizon previously said that it will also price Note 3 at $299.99 with the two-year contract or $699.99 without one.
- US Cellular has also revealed that it will be releasing the Note 3 in October. However it did not share any other detail.
- Sprint has not announced anything but we are hoping to hear something at the earliest.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 features Android 4.3, 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor and 3GB RAM. The phone also packs 13MP rear camera, 2MP front shooter, 4K video recording support, 32GB/ 64GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and 3200mAh battery.
The following two tabs change content below.
Entrepreneur,Life Learner Husband and Father.Proven leader in digital strategy, marketing, attribution and marketing analytics. Passionate believer in user experience and the building of community.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Indian Funky Nightwear Brand for Babies and Kids Online - November 11, 2020
- Children’s Boutique Clothing Manufacturers in India - September 25, 2020
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019