After revealing their release plans for LG G2 on Thursday, earlier this week, US telecom operators have now announced their launch plans for just unveiled Galaxy Note 3 smartphone.
- AT&T is the first US Telco to put Note 3 on pre-order and is expected to start shipping around October 1. The smartphone has been priced at $299.99 with the usual two year contract or $35 per month if you plan to use AT&T Next or $724.99 without contract.
- T-Mobile has not started taking pre-orders yet but it has announced to start selling Note 3 beginning October 2 for $199.99 with the two-year contract.
- Verizon began the pre-orders for the device at 9AM ET yesterday. A leaked document from Verizon previously said that it will also price Note 3 at $299.99 with the two-year contract or $699.99 without one.
- US Cellular has also revealed that it will be releasing the Note 3 in October. However it did not share any other detail.
- Sprint has not announced anything but we are hoping to hear something at the earliest.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 features Android 4.3, 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor and 3GB RAM. The phone also packs 13MP rear camera, 2MP front shooter, 4K video recording support, 32GB/ 64GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and 3200mAh battery.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Indian Funky Nightwear Brand for Babies and Kids Online - November 11, 2020
- Children’s Boutique Clothing Manufacturers in India - September 25, 2020
- Kids Celebrity Designer – Aastha Agarwal to showcase her collection at India Kids Fashion Week in Jaipur - September 7, 2019