No one of us work alike or for the same amount of time in the day. Some of us may have early morning college, some goes to the office and in the evening dinner or drink with family or friends. What I am trying to explain is our schedule always remains tight until we go to bed. With this heavy schedule, it becomes quite impossible to wear different hairstyles through the day. But, let me make your hair look fabulous in spite of all this. Have a look on the following classy hairstyles that we have carefully chosen for you.
Fishtail braid: This beautiful twist looks elegant in normal braid. And the best advantage is that it looks good on all types of hair. This style makes your hair look fantastic even when pulled back together so that you are able to give any look you want, be it a clean and tucked in or messy and playful look.
Twisted Sister Bun: Haven’t you noticed that our hair fall out of the bun pretty easily and make it look shabbier? Not anymore! Twin Sister Bun has brought us the required relief. Use the fashion with a little hairspray and it will last till you are done with all the chores of the day.
- Comb your hair until the knots are out. Scrunch it.
- Tie your front and crown with a clip on the top. Now tie a messy bun with the remaining hair at your nape. Secure it with bob pins.
- Twist sections of the crown and add it to the bun. Secure with pins. Repeat till the crown is done. If you want a messy look, keep the twist loose.
- You many also twist or braid your front hair and add it to the bun. Make sure you use enough pins.
- Finally use Spray.
Bow on Pony: Aren’t you tired of the plain old pony tail? This style will give your pony the cute look it deserves by removing the boring factor out of it. If your thin hair has always been disappointing you, this will add some volume to your hair and make it look fuller. Give it a try!
Fake Bob: This one has always been an all-time favorite. You can fake a bob no matter how long your hair is. It is very simple and easy to do. Bobs are elegant and make one look chic. Take a break from your long braids and buns and get yourself a fresh look with this fake bob. It will make your heart skip a beat as you fall in love with this style.
Waterfall Braid: If you want to leave your hair open and tie the front, try the Waterfall Braid. It looks neat and solve the purpose at the workplace and make you look pretty enough for a dinner outing with friends.
Milkmaid Braid: India is a hot country. Be it summer, monsoon or winter, the heat kills us all at some point or the other during the day. You hardly feel like leaving your hair open when stepping out. Have a look at this Milkmaid Braid. It is easy as well as quick to do introducing a different yet up to the mark look.
- Back comb your crown until it gives you some height. Secure it with bob pins.
- Take the remaining hair and divide it into two sections. Make two lose normal braids.
- Take each braid upwards from behind the ear and secure with bob pins.
- Comb your flicks and spray your hair.
Tip: If you want to give your hair a trendy touch without much effort, try accessorizing it. Make use of scarves, bows, pins, buttons, hair bands etc available in the market.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017