The India environment is increasingly polluted with noise pollution every day and motor vehicles are considered to be a huge contribution in this aspect. We definitely cannot avoid using vehicles but we can always alternate the mode by using electrical. Today, electric vehicles have reached the highest level of technological advancement with its latest innovations adding up each day. Moreover, they are coast effective and affordable to the middle class people. The significance of electric motor bikes is very high when compared with the traditional vehicles. Ride an electric bike or scooter for daily traveling and make our environment pollution free.
HeroElectric Bike Company
Heroelectric bikes are one of the leading electric bikes company in India and is a part of the biggest hero group. Founded in 2007, it is headquartered at New Delhi, India. This high quality electric bike company is owned by Mr. Brijmohanlal munjal. They offer the most eco friendly and cost effective electric bikes in the country. Among all Heroelectric zippy is the lowest priced model and Hero Electric Photon the highest priced one. Heroelectric aim at pollution free and economical viable and noise free battery powered electric two wheelers. Hero electric has recently launched 8 bikes below 100 cc in India.
Few of the most popular features that make this a success:
- Simple construction
- Ease of control
- High dynamic response
- High efficiency
- High reliability
- Noiseless operation
- Better speed Vs Torque characteristics
Models from HeroElectric:
Low speed models
Zion, Cruz, Maxi, Optima Plus and Wave Dx
High speed models
Photon and E-sprint
BSA motors is a major industrial hub that produces bicycles, cars, scooters and other vehicles and accessories altogether. This company is funded by gun quarter and was established in Birmingham, England in 1861. BSA motor cycles are made by the BSA cycles Ltd. Presently, there are 6 electric bike models available in India. BSA rider, BSA fusion and BSA roamer tops the famous category.
Insight on BSA Motors
BSA Motors (eScooters) are head quartered at Ambattur, India. The plant houses the best R&D and testing facilities for electric two wheelers in the country.
Presently BSA Motors works on more than 120 outlets spread across 10 states and 1 union territory. BSA Motors offers best-in-class service to its customers; the expanding service network is proof to this statement.
TVS Company is one of the leading bike producers in India that has been awarded a lot of times for their innovative bikes and scooters. This motor company is a part of TVS group originally based in Chennai and Madurai. Trichur Vengaram Sundaram Iyengar is the founder of this company. TVS has been successful in introducing 15 bike models to the Indian two wheeler industry. The lowest priced TVS bike model is worth Rs 65000. TVS bikes always launches silently. But yes! They are highly efficient and the brand name is raised even without the support of huge advertisements.
Range of TVS Vehicles
Apache Series RTR, Phoenix 125, MAX4R, Star City, Sport
Jupiter, Wego, Scooty Streak, Scooty Pep +
TVS XL Super, TVS XL Heavy Duty
Manufacturing Locations of TVS Vehicles
Hosur (Tamil Nadu), Mysore(Karnataka), Nalagarh (Himachal Pradesh) and Indonesia (Karawang).
EKO is a Bangalore based Indian bike producing company. It has recently launched 2 of their electric bikes. The company has joined hands with environmental awareness, pollution and noise prevention campaigns. The bikes are launched in two different models viz. EKO EV60 (Rs.21000) and EKO COSMIC (Rs.23000). These cosmic vehicles have rear wheel hub motor that powers the vehicle and eliminate transmission losses. Their speed limit is 40 km / hr and a range of 50 km / charge.
Most striking features of EKO Bikes include:
- Runs between 40 – 50 km per charge
- One Unit Power Consumption
- Rechargeable like mobile phones
- Easy to drive
- Low maintenance required
- Comfortable two seater
- Battery life of 12,000 – 15000 km
- BPG is a North American company founded by Benjamin Gulak and Ryan Fairhead in England. BPG is known for producing environmentally responsible personal vehicles. BPG UNO I (Rs. 40000), ii (Rs. 45000) and iii (Rs. 50000) are the recently available electric bikes from this company of which BPG UNO iii is the latest model. The bikes are designed with an eco friendly attitude. UNO is equipped with features of conventional motor cycles that can transform into a high speed full motor cycle running at 35 miles/hour. At the lowest speed it can transform itself into a unicycle with wheels that are parallel to each other. So they can balance easily and safely in heavy traffic.
- Media Coverage
- BPG keeps on featuring in media outlets like FHM, Popular Science, Stuff, Men’s Journal, Popular Mechanics, Playboy, Maxim, Discovery Channel, Fox News, CNN and others every now and then. Big shots in marketing like Rockstar Energy Drink, Solidworks, Mathworks and Orlando Magic (NBA) has partnered with the company for its DTV Shredder project too.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017