The state city of Gujarat, Ahmedabad is one of the largest cities in India. It is a major commercial hub for the Guajaratis’. Interestingly, Ahmedabad is considered as the third fastest growing city in the world.
Gujaratis’ are known to be kind and peace loving people. It has many tourist spots and the infusion is seen to increase in the past decade. Gujarat also has many domestic travelers coming for business purposes along with tourist who come to visit the great land where the father of our nation, Mahatma Gandhi was born.
Ahmedabad has attained the touch of international city with many shopping malls popping up in the recent past. It also stocks some of the finest handicraft items that is locally made and worth a pick.
Below are the top 5 best places to go for shopping in Ahmedabad:
1. Iscon Mall, the Best place for Shopping in Surat
Iscon Mall is the largest mall in Gujrat with a 450,000 sq. ft. floor area. Here lies the Reliance’s largest hypermarket in India. The mall provides its customers with both national and international brands for shopping. Brands like Reebok, Allen Solly, John Players, Siyaram and many more are common here. It also has food courts for you to grab a bite when you feel hungry with all the shopping.
The mall is situated in Sarkhej-Gandhi Nagar Highway which connects to the state’s capital Gandhinagar.
2. Teen Darwaja, Shop for Everything
Teen Darwaja is known for its architectural excellence and thus a center of attraction for first timers in Gujarat. Do not be dazzled by its crowd.
The shops are open to bargaining. You will find beautiful clothes and hand crafted items for shopping. Each piece is a breath taker. The mall gets crowded on weekends and festival time.
3. Law Garden, the Handicraft Market
Law garden is known for its traditional handicrafts and Gujarati outfits produced by local handicrafts men. It also has a public garden where people are seen strolling in the evening and spend recreational time with family and friends.
4. Himalaya Mall, One Mall Fits All
The Himalaya mall is where shopping meets entertainment. Watches, Sunglasses, electronics, apparels and many other brands are made available.
Not only that, the mall also has Crossword – books and stationery shop for all the book lovers. It also houses a 4-screen multiplex by Big cinemas for you to enjoy the latest Bollywood and Hollywood flicks.
5. Lal Darwaja, the Houseful Shopping Market
You will find the entire area around Lal Darwaja abundant with malls, garment shops, hotels and cinema halls. In other words it depicts the true essence of Ahmedabadin one place.
- lal darwaja ahmedabad market
- lal darwaja ahmedabad shopping
- lal darwaja market ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad lal darwaja market
- lal darwaja ahmedabad
- LalDarwaja Market Ahmedabad Gujarat
- lal darwaja ahemdbad market opening timings
- lal darwaja market
- iim ahmedabab to lal darwaja market in ahmedabad
- Lal Darwaja Market Ahmedabad Gujarat
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017
- 5 of the Best Designer Children’s Fashion and Lifestyle Boutiques in Jaipur - January 17, 2017