The E commerce business is picking up pace in the corporate world. Today there are thousands of start-up E commerce companies across the world. These companies have been successfully opting for the online world because of the fact that the world is growing in leaps and bounds and cost of E commerce business is much more reasonable.
“There has been a sweeping change in the way consumers buy. Consumers have accepted e-commerce and it is the future of shopping.” says Latif Nathani, Managing Director of eBay India.
I have come up with a roundup of 5 best e-commerce software platforms for startup/small businesses. So, if you are planning for some business online, these E commerce businesses will definitely help you stand out in the crowd.
This e-commerce website builder has a lot of awesome features that will come handy for the development of your small E commerce business website. Some of the features are mentioned below:
- It is SEO optimized which means your e-commerce website will always be in top 10 Google search.
- It is especially designed with built-in marketing and is further integrated with discount and coupon codes For example, Indiatimes Shopping Coupons. It is also complied with social media channels like Facebook and Twitter.
- It has a very good collection of themes that will make your online retail store look simply awesome.
- It comes with 60 payment gateways.
- It is PCI compliant, meaning your online store will be protected from hackers and all your financial transactions would be 100% safe.
3Dcart is a renowned brand in the e-commerce industry. It is famous for providing low-cost packages for start-up companies. It includes standard features like SEO optimization, payment gateway, ecommerce themes and also has special department that helps you design a customized storefront.
It also comes with high-end features like ‘Order processing’ & ‘Shipping’.
This is another -commerce website builder that can easily turn your e-commerce business into your favor. Some of its features include:
- Shopify comes with 14 day free trial period.
- It uses Content Delivery Network to ensure that your website is downloaded quickly with 99% uptime.
- It is SEO optimized and also ensures top 10 Google search for your website.
- It has an inbuilt Coupon Engine to create sales, discount codes and coupons.
- It has over 70 payment gateways
- It comes with 128-bit SSL certificate and is PCI compliant. It makes sure that all your information and financial transactions are secure.
- Over 100 ecommerce themes and templates are available.
- It also somes with built-in mobile commerce shopping cart.
Miva merchant is another trusted name in the e-commerce industry. It has sold licenses to more than 300000 customers speaks volumes about its trustworthiness in the e-commerce industry. At present, the scale of its clients and customers ranges from starup/small companies to big MNC companies.
In addition to all the standard e commerce features, it also has wholesale and retail options, letting customers with the option to choose from any of the two as per their business needs.
Yahoo Merchant Solutions
Since Yahoo is counted among one of the biggest brand names in the internet world, the Yahoo Merchant Solution is considered as one of the most trusted names in the e-commerce industry. Today there are many small business owners and startup companies who are running thriving e-commerce business based on Yahoo Merchant Solutions.
Yahoo Merchant Solutions has been providing all the standard E commerce features. But it is the brand name of ‘Yahoo’ that makes all the difference!
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017