LG is all set to launch its LG G2 smartphone on 30th September and the phone is expected to go on sale soon after. It has already started sending out invites for the big launch.
If you remember this smartphone was unveiled last month. LG G2 will be launched as the company flagship smartphone for the second half of 2013. The phone will feature Android 4.2.2, 5.2-inch full HD display, 2GB of RAM and 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. It will run on 3000 mAh battery, 16/ 32GB of storage and microSD card slot.
According to LG, LG G2 comes with an assortment of software tweaks that will enhance the overall performance of the phone. A few of these software tweaks are:
- Answer Me (Automatically answers the call after lowering the ringtone when the phone is raised to one’s ear)
- Plug & Pop (Recommends options or related features to choose from when the earphone or USB cable is detected)
- Slide Aside (Enables easier multitasking by simply “sliding” open apps off to the side using a three-finger swipe)
With the release of LG G2 , we will be able to get hold of the complete package of Android smartphones in the Indian market including Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Sony Xperia Z1.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017
- 5 of the Best Designer Children’s Fashion and Lifestyle Boutiques in Jaipur - January 17, 2017