Keypoint Technologies, the working company popular for Adaptxt smartphone keyboard has announced the launch of Branded Smartphone keyboard earlier this week. It is especially targeted to companies looking to offer their consumers with something unique or promote their upcoming product. Adaptxt keyboard will allow you to create a virtual keyboard and may be customized to highlight your brand.
Sumit Goswami, CEO, KeyPoint Technologies says in a conference, “Our ‘Branded Smartphone Keyboard’ is aimed at emerging brands who wish to develop their communication with their consumers further. With our innovative smartphone branding tool, they can engage greater brand loyalties and take across their brand messaging further without intruding into their privacy. This is the next step in brand communication in India and we are very excited about it.”
Again, the regular Adaptxt keyboard for Android smartphones that is available for download for free in Google Play, has been updated with new features and bug fixes. Adaptxt have also come up with Swipe like features where users can slide over letters to form words without even lifting their finger.
- Glide Beta: Slide over letters to form words (Customize Glide trace color)
- Create custom gesture shortcuts: To launch applications & websites, to perform clipboard operations
- Customize key height in landscape mode
- Removed Priority tab (Adaptxt Store) and Clipboard (via swipe)
- Bug Fixes
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017
- 5 of the Best Designer Children’s Fashion and Lifestyle Boutiques in Jaipur - January 17, 2017