We for sure cannot rate our politicians in terms of efficiency and performance; it is a known fact after all. But they have always been on the laughing end as most of them from the foot-in-the-mouth disease.
Well, it is okay if you do not believe my statement. Check out for check out some of the most stupid comments our politicians have made this year.
1. “Poverty is a state of mind.”
– Rahul Gandhi
2. “One can have a full meal for Rs 12 in Mumbai. No, no, not vada paav. So much of rice, daal saambhar and with that some vegetables are also mixed.”
– Congress spokesperson Raj Babbar on how out of touch he is with reality.
3. “People join (the) army to die or for becoming martyrs.”
– Bhim Singh, Rural works and Panchayati Raj Minister apologized for saying this but not before a huge outrage broke over his remark.
4. “If you want, you can fill your stomach for Re 1 or Rs 100, depending on what you want to eat. We are working to change the life of the poor so they can eat well be healthy and India can progress.”
– Union Minister Farooq Abdullah justifying the Planning Commission’s definition of poverty thereby mitigating the real fool.
5. “You can eat a meal in Delhi for Rs 5, I don’t know about Mumbai. You can get a meal for Rs 5 near Jama Masjid (in Delhi).”
– Rasheed Masood, giving a tough competition to Raj Babbar
6. “Veg skies, Veg hospitals, Veg housing societies. Soon Veg Mumbai! Either Gujjus go back to Gujarat or they turn Mumbai into Gujarat…Red alert.”
– Nitesh Rane’s unedited Twitter rant against Gujaratis in Mumbai
7. “Roads in Pratapgarh district in the state would be constructed like the cheeks of actresses Hema Malini and Madhuri Dixit.”
– Uttar Pradesh Khadi and Village Industry Minister Raja Ram Pandey allegedly said when he was subsequently fired.
8. “We have told the chief minister in the assembly that the government will pay money to compensate rape victims. What is your fee? If you are raped, what will be your fee?”
– CPI (M) party member Anisur Rehman took a cheap dig on West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
9. “If there is no water in the dam, how can we release it? Should we urinate into it? If there is no water to drink, even urination is not possible.”
– Maharashtra state deputy chief minister Ajit Pawar said. You can further judge his crassness from this next statement while referring to the load shedding situation, “I have noticed that more children are being born since the lights go off at night. There is no other work left then.”
10. “The English language has caused a great loss to the country. We are losing our language, our culture as there are hardly any people who speak Sanskrit now.”
– Rajnath Singh, president of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), made was wonder was he smoking pot in bright day light.
- stupidest politician in india
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Kids Ramp Walk in Contemporary Collection For Brand PinkBlueIndia - June 8, 2016
- Jaipur Kids Ran in Juniorun Marathon With Great Enthusiasm - April 27, 2016
- 10 Best Offset Printing Press Companies in India - March 5, 2016