The most convenient stay for you will be at the Diggi Palace itself, where the festival will take place. The hotel has 31 rooms and 39 suites with room tariff starting from 5,000 INR per night. But, if you find it a bit too extravagant, there are many cheaper places nearby as well. Of all, the quiet residential district of Bani Park will be a good option.
Bani Park is located just 4 kilometers west of Diggi Palace. You will get accommodations here for every kind of budget. The hotels are charming and at the same time will give you a taste of the rich cultural heritage of Jaipur. Some of the famous ones are motioned below:
- Anuraag Villa has a tranquil back garden with a huge Buddha statue as the selling point. It is one of the best budget hotels in Jaipur. The room tariff starts at 800 INR per night for double room.
- Madhuban is one of the most elegant mid range hotels in Jaipur. The beautiful frescoes on the walls and rooms decorated with traditional Rajasthani furniture attract its guests. The room tariff starts at 2,000 INR per night for double room.
- Umaid Bhawan is dipped in tradition from the carved balconies, attractive courtyards, open terraces, lovely garden to rooms with antique furnishings. Room tariff is rated at 2,500 INR/50 USD per night.
- Dera Rawatsar is a lovely family managed, boutique hotel with 16 rooms. It has been renovated to amalgamate the past era with modern amenities giving the perfect blend. The room tariff starts at 3,000 INR per night.
- The elaborate traditional styled Shahpura House is owned by Shekhawat Rajputs. They have both poolside and terrace restaurants and durbar hall with a massive chandelier. The room tariff starts at 80-150 USD per night.
If you want to go contemporary, the Country Inn on M.I. Road will give you the comfort. The rooms cost 5,000 INR/100 USD per night.
If this is your first time in Jaipur, and you want to have a memorable stay with all the essence that makes the city popular, head straight to the opulent Rambagh Palace. It is the most magnificent palace hotel and once a home to the royal family for over 30 years. The Palace is placed amongst 47 acres of gardens and is at a short distance south of Diggi Palace. The rates are extravagant too. Expect to pay around $550-600 per night for a room.
Narain Niwas Palace Hotel is another place for a magnificent stay. The room rate for this grand old heritage hotel starts at 5,000 INR/ 100 USD. There are many shops nearby that are worth visiting.
More Hotel Options
If you are not a big fan of making travel arrangements by yourselves, V Care Tours, a reputable inbound tour operator associated with the Festival is there to help you out. They have some of the best rates for quality hotels and car hire in stock.
You can also take a tour of the Jaipur Literature Festival at a glance. Mind tour by Elevate Destinations gives you this advantage. It is actually a literature focused tour that culminates at the Festival. The objective behind is to give people a deep, educational experience. An acclaimed Harvard Professor of South Asian Studies and a young emerging poet based in India will be your guide. Elevate Destinations believes in giving a transformative travel to its visitors.
Few Hotels With the Taste of Jaipur
Best Luxury Hotels in Jaipur
The Pink City, Jaipur is undoubtedly one of the tourist hotspot in India. It has some of the best luxury hotels to provide with the finest amenities of modern lifestyle. The link here will take you to the Best Luxury Hotels in Jaipur for you to choose from for a pleasant stay.
Best Budget Hotels in Jaipur
If you do not want to spend much but still want to taste a hint of royalty of Rajasthan, it is still possible for you. The city provides some of the best heritage property that has been converted into budgeted hotels. Have a look at some of the Best Budget Hotels in Jaipur.
Hotel Rambagh Palace: The Best Pet Friendly Hotel in Jaipur
If you are planning on travelling with pets to Jaipur, let it get royal treatment as well. Choosing a royal accommodation from Taj hotel group will be the best option for you. Make your booking at the Hotel Rambagh Palace in Jaipur.
Latest posts by Akshay Agarwal (see all)
- Most Interesting Indian Mom Bloggers & Blogs to Follow - October 18, 2018
- Unique Traditional Wedding Outfits From Around the World - February 13, 2017
- 10 Best Mesmerizing Perfumes Brands to Buy For Indian Men - January 31, 2017